WHEN IT COMES TO FIRST-RATE PRIVATE HOME CARE SERVICES
trust only Richard Senior Care, LLC in Snellville, Georgia. We provide care to patients across all age groups, but we usually cater to patients 40 years old and above. Through our knowledge, experience, and passion for providing quality care, we are able to give proper care to all our patients.
We provide non-medical private home care services for the Gwinnett area and its surrounding counties. Personal private home care services are provided on a daily or as-needed basis, and individualized services for special needs can also be arranged.
READ MORE ON OUR SERVICES PAGE
A number of our services are necessary on a day-to-day basis. Find the services that best suit your needs.
Some services are only required every few days. Check out our options for weekly support.
A number of services are needed less often, but are no less important. Check out our periodic and occasional services.
TOP 7 REASONS TO CHOOSE US
1. Our caregivers are thoroughly screened. All employees must pass National Background checks, drug testing reference checks with 2 interviews before they are hired. All caregivers must be CNA or GNA-certified, and CPR-certified.
2. We are fully licensed, insured and bonded.
3. Our caregiver’s receive ongoing specialized training in Alzheimer and dementia, (another top disease) and activities of daily living.
4. Richard Senior Care finest caregivers by relating to them as we our owned and operated by a practicing caregiver.
5. Caregivers attendance and punctuality with clients are closely monitored by an automated telephone program.
6. Client assistance 24/day.
7. Expert available to assist with any long-term care questions.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
To respectfully and compassionately meet the needs of our clients and their families, by listening, planning, educating, and delivering the highest quality of individualized care.